Friday, January 4, 2013

What I'm using to learn Calculus

OK, I will be going digital on this project. So I have the following:
 
1) iTunes U course:
 

Calculus I

MA005

Saylor Foundation, The Saylor Foundation


Created: 04/10/12 Updated: 10/04/12

Suggested duration: 15 weeks.



2) MIT's Calculus for Beginners and Artist

http://www-math.mit.edu/~djk/calculus_beginners/index.html

3) Quickgraph App: As a graphic calculator...it makes me miss my TI-85 a little less.

And 4 other apps that I will use as reference. I also plan to got to YouTube and Wikipedia. There, I just alienated any academic that stumbled through here.

There is another resource I will be using and that is hopefully you. I don't know who you are, or for that matter if there will ever be a you, but guess what, your input is important: mathematical and otherwise.

If you think there is anything else I should get let me know in the comments.



 

1 comment: